There are often many people who forget a conversation after archiving it and when they remember about the chat then, they look for a method that will help them in getting the conversation back. If you have archived a conversation on Facebook then, you do not need to worry as the conversation is not deleted and you can get the conversation back. Here in the guide, we are going to tell you how to find archived messages on Facebook so that you can view the conversation that you have archived.
What do archived messages mean Messenger?
This simple process will help you easily look for the conversation that you have hidden however if you are wondering what does archive mean on messenger then, allow me to tell you that archiving a message means that the conversation will be hidden and not deleted from your account. If you have a lot of conversations and chats present in your inbox and it becomes difficult to manage your chat box then archiving the messages can help you. In this process, you don’t need to delete your messages or conversations instead you can hide them in your app and can see them whenever you want.
What is the process to find Archived Conversations on Facebook?
You can simply use the directions that we have given here to look for all the archived messages on your Facebook messenger.
View Archived Messages On Android:
- You need to open the Facebook application on your mobile phone where you need to access your Facebook account.
- Press your profile picture on the application to open your Profile.
- If you want to view archived messages on Facebook then, you need to choose the option that says ‘Archived chats’.
- Once you open the option, you will be able to see all the messages that you have archived and if you want to Unarchive them then, you need to swipe left on the conversation.
- You will be able to see the Unarchive option on which you need to click.
Find Archived Messages On iPhone:
- Launch the Messenger app on your iPhone and need access to your account
- Then you need to click on your profile icon at the top corner of the screen to open your profile
- There you will see a list, select “Archived Chats”
- After that, you can see all your archived messages there
Search Archived Messages On PC:
- Open Facebook on your browser and log into your account by using your credentials
- Now, you will see the messenger icon in the menu at the top of the screen. Click on the icon
- There will open a pop-up window, click on the “See all in messenger” option at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Then, click on the “Three horizontal dots” upper of the search bar
- You will need to choose “Archived Chats” from the menu.
- And all archived chats will appear in front of you
This will unarchive the messages that you want to archive on Facebook or Facebook messenger and you can also delete the conversations from there without any issues.